An Innocent Martyr

Arrested for protesting By The Country where Gandhi Lived, Hit by a baton and smoke A Young Boy takes up a Stone, He knows that he may be killed, By the gun of the man eater, What's a Life surviving under Oppression? It’s Better to die for a cause For the Freedom and For your people As he is hit by a canister in his head He sees a white light from the sky, But what holds his soul back, O Martyr "I am thinking about my Mother, She Must be waiting for me" As he falls into sleep, His Mother comes into his dream O Son, How do you feel? "Ma, It’s so free here" O Son, Why did You Leave Me? Had kept the tea and Chochwor for you to eat? "Ma the essence of the freedom doesn't keep me hungry" O Son! I am so Proud Of you, but i want to be with you, "Oh Mother, the day my land would be free, you will see me and feel me in every breath, Oh Son Did you See Your Brothers? "Oh Ma they are angels,my brothers here" Oh Son! you have died for a cause But the Pain of Losing you is still there I smell and hug your little clothes Whenever the pain of losing you Stirs up the deepest emotions I see you in my dreams Remembering how you bloomed And my tears have dried up But the pain is still there I have lost you to the wind I will not mourn anymore For you was Innocent And you became a war-cry!